Warming Tea Recipe
Start to finish: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup dried Chinese dates
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 4 dried longan (optional)
- fresh ginger slice (optional)
- dried mandarin peel (optional)
- sweetener (optional, a quality local honey is best)
- 6 cups of Water
- Bring water and all ingredients except sweetener to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or add sweetener to taste.
- Most of the ingredients can be found at health food stores and Asian Markets.
- Please enjoy boba responsibly with a reusable straw like this one.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A qualifying purchase is if you click on an affiliate link on my blog, then complete a purchase. No additional cost is added to your purchase. The money I earn from affiliate links, which is very very little, can help offset some costs or buy my kids a boba every couple months. So please help this mama out, Boba is expensive!