Looking for a fun and easy DIY gift? My kids spent a rainy afternoon coloring, painting, cutting, and gluing these adorable holiday cards that hold a sweet treat. Your child’s teachers, friends, and family will all love receiving a reindeer candy holder card! The download link and instructions are below.
- Lindt Lindor truffles (or any 1″ round candy )
- printing paper
- crayons, watercolor, or our favorite Crayola Twist pencils
- gluegun and hot glue sticks
Reindeer Candy Holder Card Instructions:
- Download the reindeer candy holder card file and print the template.
- Color/paint and cut out the pieces.
- Cut out the nose circle and the back circle.
- Fold the card in half along the solid line.
- Use the gluestick to attached the ears and antlers.
- Place the candy inside the card and use the gluegun to glue the card closed.
Tips for using this template
The template can be colored, painted, or used as a stencil to make cardboard cards.
The design is print-friendly and will save ink! Laserjet prints on cotton paper are best for watercolor since inkjet prints bleed when wet.
No time to DIY? Order a similar reindeer lollipop card
Affiliate Disclaimer: This page contains Amazon affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you click on a link and complete a purchase from this Amazon. Your purchase helps to support my work so that I can continue to create the free resources I share with you. Thank you!